Q: Car still overheating

The car is overheating. I changed the thermostat, but I am still having issues.

There are still a few more things to check beside the thermostat. The cooling fan, water pump, and radiator all need to be checked. If the engine is overheating while traveling at a constant speed above 20mph, you can scratch off the cooling fan. White smoke out of the tailpipe, or water in the oil are indicators a potential issue with the head gasket. If you would like this repaired, consider having an expert mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose why your car is overheating.

3. Car still overheating