Q: Condensation inside left headlight

I see condensation inside the left headlight. Also, my fog lamps aren't working.

A: Hi there. Headlamp assemblies have a vent s...

Hi there. Headlamp assemblies have a vent so they can breathe with temperature change. They can let in moisture at times. It should clear up after several days of use. If it doesn’t, the housing has a leak and it will need replaced. The first thing to check with the fog lights are the bulbs. Next would be power and ground at the connector. If either is missing, the electrical components will need inspected. There is not a fuse, they are controlled by the SAM module under the right front seat. If you would like this repaired, consider YourMechanic -- our mechanics provide diagnostics and repair at your home or office.