i have a 2003 GMC sirra Truck. all i did was c...

Q: i have a 2003 GMC sirra Truck. all i did was change the oil i mite of spill some oil on the engine so i s

asked by on November 19, 2017

I have a 2003 GMC Siarre Truck. i just change the oil. i mite of spiled some oil on the engine and sprayed some water on the engine. now on the dash it say Reduce engine power. and if i press the gas peddle i have no power. ( the reduce engine power will not go off the dash ) what do i need to do ?

You will need to let the truck dry out overnight is you do not need to drive it and in the morning if it still has same problem then get computer tested to see if you have codes stored in computer to see what sensor got water in connector or sensor and blow out connectors with compressed air and may need to replace sensor or dry out connections.