Q: How do I adjust the maximum startup volume?

How do I adjust the maximum startup volume?

The maximum startup volume is a feature that limits how loud your sound system can play when you first turn it on. This keeps you from hurting your ears if you accidentally leave the volume on too loudly. The maximum startup volume can be adjusted in the infotainment system:

1. Press the Config button.

2. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Radio Settings, then press the knob.

3. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Maximum Startup Volume, then press the knob.

4. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select the setting you would like for the maximum startup volume.