Q: What functions are on the turn signal and headlight stalk?

What functions are on the turn signal and headlight stalk?

Several key functions are built into this control, including the following:

• Turn Signals: Flip the stalk up or down to activate your left or right turn signal.

• Headlights: Turn the control to activate parking and taillights, and headlights.

• AUTO: Choose the auto function to have your headlights come on automatically.

• High Beams: Push the stalk forward to change from your low beams to your high beams. Pull it backwards to change back to your low beams.

• Fog Lights: If your Accord is equipped with fog lights, twist the control to activate them.

3. What functions are on the turn signal and headlight stalk?