Fluid leak red and brown under the car, and once in a gre...

Q: Fluid leak red and brown under the car, and once in a great while the engine will overheat.

I just bought this car and took it to a chrysler dealership for diagnostics they said oil leak from pressure sensor,trans leak from r axle seal,LF strut leak and RR shock leak, they did not quote a repair price. I took it back to the dealer showed paper work and left the car for 2 days , they said there are no leaks that a little is common, I argued the opposite and referenced back to the diagnostic result and long story short my car still leaks and the warranty time has expired, I want to know what the cost to repair all the issues and how safe is it to drive that way and what kind of damage is being caused, should they have even sold me a car with issues like that?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. The leaks will not cause any damage to the vehicle it self, however, the part that it’s leaking from will eventually begin to loose lubrication and come apart. The transmission oil leak will cause the transmission to stop shifting when the fluid becomes too low, the strut and shocks leaking will cause the ride to become more bouncy and will not keep the tires on the road while driving as the fluid is dispersing out. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your fluid leaks.

Billing question is sent to CS for the cost of repairing a pressure sensor, transmission fluid leak from the rear output shaft seal, the left front strut leak and a right rear shock leak.