Q: No spark on cyclinder 1 and 5

Truck runs in park but has no spark on cyclinder 1 or 5 new plugs and wires could it be pcm

PCM’s rarely fail excepting cases where there is a whole model year, or production run, where a known issue arose in the field (e.g., bad capacitors being one example in certain Toyotas but even that was a long time ago). If you have a distributorless ignition system, the individual coil packs for those cylinders have to be tested as well as a variety of sensors that are in the control circuit. If it is actively misfiring on 1 and 5 try not to run the engine too much until it is repaired, because you could damage the catalytic converter as unburned fuel will enter the converter.