Q: No spark on cyclinder 1 and 5

Truck runs in park but has no spark on cyclinder 1 or 5 new plugs and wires could it be pcm

PCM’s rarely fail excepting cases where there is a whole model year, or production run, where a known issue arose in the field (e.g., bad capacitors being one example in certain Toyotas but even that was a long time ago). If you have a distributorless ignition system, the individual coil packs for those cylinders have to be tested as well as a variety of sensors that are in the control circuit. If it is actively misfiring on 1 and 5 try not to run the engine too much until it is repaired, because you could damage the catalytic converter as unburned fuel will enter the converter.

3. No spark on cyclinder 1 and 5