Q: ABS and Brake lights come on while I'm driving

Randomly, with no pattern of time, when I start my car, the Brake Light and ABS light start flashing. After I've driven a while, they do go off. What causes this. Thanks for your help.

This could be an issue in the ABS control unit. Faults need to read out in order to determine if the problem lies in the ABS unit or if it is a sensor or valve issue. You may need to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have diagnostic equipment necessary to diagnose this ABS and Brake Light issue.