Q: trying to locate the reset button for the car

I'm trying to locate my reset button for my 2005 Mazda 3 i looked In the trunk and kick panels and nothing to be found

The only reset button I can think you are talking about is the fuel pump reset inertia switch. The vehicle you listed does not use one. You have a fuel pump powered by a fuel pump relay in the the left rear of the engine compartment. The fuel pump relay is powered by the fuel pump fuse and turned on by the engine control module. The fuel pump requires a good oil pressure to stay on after the ECM turns the pump on to start the vehicle.