Q: While at a stop the car does a jolting movement. Kind of feels like it's going to turn off. Does it while in reverse and nuetrul.

When I have my foot on the break it does a jolts movement and feels like it is going to turn off. But doesnt. It Does it while in reverse and neutral. But not as bad as in drive. Kind of feel it while in park as well. When I first start driving from a complete stop it sounds like a rattle in the engine. No check engine light or anything has come on. Feels like it is getting worse.

It is possible that you could have a faulty engine or transmission mount. When these mounts fail that can cause the engine to shake around at idle and in drive or other gears. I would recommend having your engine and transmission mounts inspected by a qualified professional to determine if they are functioning properly. If you have a failed engine or transmission mount, I would recommend having it replaced as soon as possible in order to avoid any potential safety issues that may occur. Consider YourMechanic as these types of inspections can be performed at your home or office.