Q: Drive Side Caliber Freezing Or Sticking

Drive side caliper sticking or freezing replaced brakes put new rotors and brand new caliper on Drive side still doing same thing could it be the master cylinder need replacing

The flexible rubber hose supplying the caliper could be collapsed internally and acting as a check valve. If the sliding pins in the torque plate were not replaced or removed and serviced, that could be a cause as well. The other possibility is a stuck proportioning valve. If only one caliper is stuck, it is probably not the master cylinder. If two wheel cylinders are stuck (they might be diagonal cylinders because the brake circuit is sectionalized for safety) are stuck, it could be the master cylinder. To request a diagnostic on this issue, performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake pressure inspection - stuck wheel cylinder(s) and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Drive Side Caliber Freezing Or Sticking