Q: Having problems with transmission cooler connectors leaking with a new radiator.

Lines keep leaking at connections no matter how many times I try.

The new radiator most likely did not come with new quick connectors for the transmission cooler lines going into the radiator. You had to remove the old ones from the bad radiator and transfer them into the new radiator. The problem is inside the connectors there are O-ring seals that sometimes will get torn or cut when removing and installing the cooler lines. The only fix for the transmission oil leaking from the lines is to have the cooler fittings replaced. When you install the lines in the new connectors lube them with fresh transmission oil. If you need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and replace the two line connectors all you have to do is (make and appointment.](https://www.yourmechanic.com/book/)

• Having problems with transmission cooler connectors leaking with a new radiator.