Q: no power to ignition switch

It started a couple days ago my power windows and heater quit working and today my ignition switch has no power going to it. I just drove the truck this morning try to figure out what the problem was now there's no power to the ignition switch.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically when electrical components or accessories start to fail, it’s an indication of a bad main electrical relay. When the primary relay breaks, it can either restrict electrical flow to these components or allow full electrical flow; which can break fuses and render the ignition, heater and other systems useless. The best way to diagnose this problem is have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr