Q: no power to ignition switch

It started a couple days ago my power windows and heater quit working and today my ignition switch has no power going to it. I just drove the truck this morning try to figure out what the problem was now there's no power to the ignition switch.

Hi there. Typically when electrical components or accessories start to fail, it’s an indication of a bad main electrical relay. When the primary relay breaks, it can either restrict electrical flow to these components or allow full electrical flow; which can break fuses and render the ignition, heater and other systems useless. The best way to diagnose this problem is have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection.