Q: How to adjust the rear view mirror on my Jaguar XF?

My rear view mirror does not move when I adjust the height of my seat.It seems to be solid to the screen. It does not seem to be moveable by hand. Am I correct?

Hello. Your rear view mirror should have its own adjustment completely independent of the seat adjustment. I would refer to your owner’s manual for specifics on where the rear view mirror controls are located and how they function. Consider taking a quick trip to your local dealer to have them adjust the mirror for you if you need more help.

3. How to adjust the rear view mirror on my Jaguar XF?