Q: How to adjust the rear view mirror on my Jaguar XF?

My rear view mirror does not move when I adjust the height of my seat.It seems to be solid to the screen. It does not seem to be moveable by hand. Am I correct?

A: Hello. Your rear view mirror should have it...

Hello. Your rear view mirror should have its own adjustment completely independent of the seat adjustment. I would refer to your owner's manual for specifics on where the rear view mirror controls are located and how they function. Consider taking a quick trip to your local dealer to have them adjust the mirror for you if you need more help.