Q: Warning light comes on for airbags.

I had a problem this morning and had to call the RAC out they fixed the problem it was my battery it had completely gone dead few hours later I notice the warning light came on and it seems to be staying on longer each time

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The airbag light can come on for many reasons. The most common reason is for the seat belt switch failing and for the seat position switch failing. I recommend checking the engine’s computer system (ECM) and checking for the airbag lights code under the airbag menu and see what is related to the airbag to make a decision on what needs to be repaired. If you need further assistance with your warning lights on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.