Q: Warning light comes on for airbags.

I had a problem this morning and had to call the RAC out they fixed the problem it was my battery it had completely gone dead few hours later I notice the warning light came on and it seems to be staying on longer each time

The airbag light can come on for many reasons. The most common reason is for the seat belt switch failing and for the seat position switch failing. I recommend checking the engine’s computer system (ECM) and checking for the airbag lights code under the airbag menu and see what is related to the airbag to make a decision on what needs to be repaired. If you need further assistance with your warning lights on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Warning light comes on for airbags.