Q: Car makes knocking noise then turnsoff

asked by on June 19, 2017

My car is a toyota celica 2002 i was on the freeway yesterday and out of no Where my car started making this noise and my car turned off on me i try turning it on and it wouldnt turn on i tried turning it on and push the gas pedal then it turned on but turned off right away this is the first and it was low on oil so i put oil in but still nothing i changed thr sparkplugs and still nothing can someone plz help

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. This issue could be caused by multiple system or component failures, ranging from fuel system parts or ignition system component failure. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine the root source and recommend the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr