Q: Car makes knocking noise then turnsoff

asked by on June 19, 2017

My car is a toyota celica 2002 i was on the freeway yesterday and out of no Where my car started making this noise and my car turned off on me i try turning it on and it wouldnt turn on i tried turning it on and push the gas pedal then it turned on but turned off right away this is the first and it was low on oil so i put oil in but still nothing i changed thr sparkplugs and still nothing can someone plz help

Hi there. This issue could be caused by multiple system or component failures, ranging from fuel system parts or ignition system component failure. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine the root source and recommend the right repairs.