Q: I have a 2015 Chrysler 200 with 7000 miles on it what type of oil should I use full synthetic or 50/50

asked by on November 02, 2017

I have a2015 chrysler 200 with 7000 miles, what type of oil should i use full synthetic or 50/50 blend

Thx Mark

Hi Mark. For your specific year, make and model, you should use 5W-20 multi-viscosity API SN certified oil that meets Chrysler standard MS-6395. The API certification, viscosity, and the just cited Chrysler standard should be printed on the motor oil bottle label. Since your engine is covered under the warranty, I would strongly recommend using the full synthetic such as Castrol. Always refer to the owner manual to verify the requirements to comply with the warranty coverage.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr