Q: I have a 2015 Chrysler 200 with 7000 miles on it what type of oil should I use full synthetic or 50/50

asked by on November 02, 2017

I have a2015 chrysler 200 with 7000 miles, what type of oil should i use full synthetic or 50/50 blend

Thx Mark

Hi Mark. For your specific year, make and model, you should use 5W-20 multi-viscosity API SN certified oil that meets Chrysler standard MS-6395. The API certification, viscosity, and the just cited Chrysler standard should be printed on the motor oil bottle label. Since your engine is covered under the warranty, I would strongly recommend using the full synthetic such as Castrol. Always refer to the owner manual to verify the requirements to comply with the warranty coverage.