Q: Vibration issue when going 60mph and up. Speed related.

Hello, i have a vibration issue when traveling on the highway doing 60 and up. I feel vibration in the driver seat, floor mat and a little in the steering wheel. Does not happen at lows speeds or braking. I strongly believe that it's speed related. I already rotated all 4 tires, balanced 4 times, road force balance twice, new tires; 6 months old, new rotors and brake pads less than a year and dealer replaced sway bar end links last week. Oh! And did i mention i had a wheel alignment done too. Iam running out of ideas. I jacked up the car and started to feel for play. The only thing i noticed is a decent amount of play in the drive shaft axle; driver side. Its make a metal to metal sound when moving it side to side and top to bottom. Now iam not sure if its normal. I asked the dealer and they said its highly unlikely for it to go bad with the current milage on the car. Any comments and opinions highly appreciated. Thanks. 2012 Infiniti FX35

Shaking or vibrating at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end, failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are not geometrically proper or aligned correctly, this causes an imbalance in the way the vehicle travels down the road and may cause the vehicle to vibrate or shake violently. This type of condition usually gets worse with more speed. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Vibration issue when going 60mph and up. Speed related.