Q: Horn won’t work

asked by on March 08, 2018

The problem with my car is that the horn won’t work but when you set the car alarm you are able to hear the alarm. I have check the fuse, relay and it still doesn’t work the fuse and relay work. I also check the actual horns to see if they work and they do. I don’t know what else to check. Not sure if it has to do with the airbag since the cars airbag light is on.

If you have the airbag light on then you may have a bad clockspring or airbag itself. Have the air bag system computer tested to see if this is the case and have a professional mechanic do any repairs since airbag safety it very important.