Q: Changed 02 sensor still code keeps coming back an truck running sluggish

asked by on September 20, 2016

Changed 02 sensor still code keeps coming back an truck running sluggish

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A code to an O2 sensor can mean the sensor is having a problem or the sensor is telling you that there is a problem with the fuel control system. Depending on the code received your engine is either running too rich or too lean. Have the code properly diagnosed to isolate the problem like a vacuum leak, low fuel pressure, misfires, leaking fuel regulator or other possible issues can cause O2 codes. I recommend having an expert inspect this in person to have this corrected properly.