Q: No bus error message on the dashboard.

What would cause my truck to have no bus error when I try to drive it a little it shuts off an shows no bus?

No Bus refers to the data bus by which the computer (ECM) in the vehicle communicate with each other and with the various components which they read and control. There could be a broken wire, a corroded or loose connection, or a bad signal from the computer (ECM) to a component. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you troubleshoot your electrical system for a bad connection.