Q: how much just to reprogram the key? I'll have the switch installed i just cant program the key

asked by on March 11, 2018

I just need the key programed.

If you need a programmed "original" key because you have changed out the column mounted ignition module, an automotive locksmith or any GM dealer can perform that service. YourMechanic professionals in some locales will have the capability, too, but that will be dependent on your location. To find out if re-programming service is available in your area, please call YourMechanic’s main customer service desk at Tel: 844/249-6752.