Q: No power steering with full fluid

My power steering is not working I have full power steering fluid but no power steering

Hi there:

Most power steering pumps have a "shelf life" of about 10 to 15 years. If yours has not been replaced, then it’s more than likely that this is the reason why your power steering is not functioning correctly. It’s also possible that a power steering belt has broken or other electrical issues exist. You might want to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a power steering is not working inspection so they can determine what is causing this issue and recommend the right repairs.