Q: 120K-mile service suggestions

My car has not been serviced other than the engine oil and filters. What would you suggest for service at 120,000 miles?

Have an experienced automotive technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect all of the vehicles fluids and note the condition. Your brake fluid must be flushed. The transmission must be drained and refilled with fresh fluid. Do not have the automatic transmission flushed at this point, only drain and fill. Have the spark plugs changed and both the engine and cabin air filters inspected for replacement. The technician will inspect the parking brake to make sure it holds the vehicle firm when applied. Inspect the power steering fluid condition and flush the fluid. Apart from these, have the technician conduct a complete inspection of the vehicle looking for any worn components along the suspension as well.