Q: Getting a code P0011.

I am getting a P0011 code.

Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid Replacement $131.83 - $569.96 Get a Quote

Hi! The code P0011 is generally tied into a vehicles variable valve timing system. The vehicle you have listed, a 2000 Jeep Cherokee with a 4.0L inline 6 motor, did not come with variable valve timing. Being a camshaft reference code, have a mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, scan the vehicles computer and data concerning camshaft timing. The camshaft position sensor, which your vehicle is equipped with, is a common failure item.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr