Q: Car won't accelerate.

The problem with my car is that whenever I fully stop and then try to accelerate it doesn't. It goes, but only like 5 mph and if I keep pushing the gas pedal the only thing that moves is the rpm. The rpm just keeps going up and the speed continues to stay at 5 mph. It also makes like a click sound after awhile of pressing the gas pedal and then the speed picks up. Once it starts running it runs fine but whenever I come to a stop or park and try to go it continues to do the same thing as mentioned above. Any idea of what it could be? Thank You.

A: Based on the information you gave, it sound...

Based on the information you gave, it sounds like you may be low on transmission fluid, or maybe some other internal transmission problem. The first thing I would check is the transmission fluid level. This is done with the vehicle running to ensure there is enough fluid circulating. If you are not comfortable checking the fluids, a certified technician, like one from, will be able to check it for you and further inspect your car's acceleration issues.