Q: Q: Door lock problems

I only use a key to unlock the car. No remote

When I unlock my car from the driver's door it usally unlocks the whole car. However the last few days if the car is locked and sits for at least an hour and I try to unlock the car, it only unlocks the driver door and wont unlock the others.

If I lock it and unlock the drivers door within a short amount of time it unlocks all the doors.

What has caused this change and how would I go about fixing it.

Hello. The door lock issue at hand is likely due to a faulty door lock timer module. The door lock timer module is located inside of the dashboard and happens to be a common failure on Subaru vehicles. If requested, YourMechanic will provide a technician to test the door lock timer module and install it if necessary. You’re able to find a technician at schedule an appointment here https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. Q: Door lock problems