Q: Stuck in second gear in limp mode.

200 dodge intrepid 2.7

My function indicator does not work.. the speedometer doesn't work. And the cat is in 2 ND gear limp in mode... I tested the ohms on the input and output put sensor and very close in ohms and both had continuity.. wondering if the neutral safety switch will cause all these problems??

Neutral Safety Switch Replacement $94.98 - $1035.92 Get a Quote

Hi there. First check the harness to the transmission and make sure that there is power to the transmission. If there is no power, then there could be a break in the wiring from the transmission harness to the ECM (computer). If there is power, then make sure that the harness is plugged in and tight. Then, check the neutral safety switch for power coming to it and out of it. If there is power to the switch and no power coming out of the switch, then the neutral safety switch is defective and would need replaced. If there is no power to the neutral safety switch, then check the harness for any breaks between the switch and the ECM (computer). If you need further assistance with your vehicle being in limp mode, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.