Q: Can I use back door handle for the front door handle inside and out, if so how?

Within the last week both front door handles snapped off opening the doors. Just tonight while my husband went to go open the door from the inside that handle snapped also. Now we are thinking about putting one inside and one outside handle from the back doors onto the drivers side door. Wanted to know if it would work before taking the time to do so.

I would recommend against doing this. Most vehicle door handles are not compatable from front to back. If you have a junk yard near your location, you can usually get parts such as door handles very inexpensively. I would recommend doing this over swapping the rear door handle to a front door handle. Unfortunately, there are many vehicles with this exact same problem of being made with door handles that were not meant to last.

3. Can I use back door handle for the front door handle inside and out, if so how?