Q: Crank but no start

Turns over but doesn't start had this problem a couple weeks ago then put in new spark plugs and then it started but now it's having the same problem where it turns over but won't start

Hi there. This problem might be cause by an ignition system component failure, such as a crankshaft or cam position sensor. It’s also possible that a fuel system component might be the source of your issue. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can determine the source of your issue.