Q: How long does it take to replace the hinges?

asked by on February 06, 2017

I needed 2 hinges on driver door to be replaced after the door got blown back by wind and was slightly out of line. I feel the labour cost was excesives and the invoice doesn't show the length of time it took. So my quesion is; approx how long would it take to replace 2 hinges?

Thanks

The door hinge replacement takes about 2 to 3 hours to replace depending on who is performing the job and is they have a helper to hold the door up in place or not. If you need further assistance with the door hinge replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.