Q: P0111 engine code

Motor home light comes on on start up when engine cold but runs normal remove code then starts with no light till next time say morning then light come straight on all other parts have been changed I.e e.g.r mass. Solenoid valve I would appreciate any help thanks

On most Fiats, there is a mass air flow sensor at the air box, and if you look at the air box, it may have a separate hose coming off of it going into the air intake system and in this hose where you will see a sensor with wires to it. This is the intake temperature sensor. Check the wiring and connection to the sensor for any breaks or corrosion and repair as needed. If it looks okay, then remove the sensor and clean it to see if this helps or have the sensor replaced and clear the codes to see if the P0111 code goes away.

3. P0111 engine code