Q: 2010 BMW 750i will not engage into park goes to neutral

Pulled into the garage to park today and car went to neutral when I push park button

Your car has an electronically controlled transmission that has had a series of issues. So it could be a transmission problem, or it could a control issue. .Whatever the problem, a technician with the right scan tool should be able to activate all the various modes in the transmission and determine where the fault lies. Your car might still be under warranty, so you should visit the dealer first to see if it can be fixed for free. Otherwise, contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out Your BMW transmission right there on the spot.

3. 2010 BMW 750i will not engage into park goes to neutral