Q: I have a Shogun 3.2 did. The mut scanner from a friend reveals a fault code 35 and says the engine rpm at 3000 and 330 n/m.

We have replaced one of the because but the problem is still there.

We are about to change the MAP sensor. Would this be right

Hi there. The fault code 35 reveals that the O2 sensor bank one (upstream sensor) has picked up an issue with the emission quality of the exhaust. This means that the engine could be lean or rich in fuel mixture. The MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor gives the vehicle’s computer a pressure reading on the pressure on the intake and the ambient air. I recommend checking the IAC (idle air control valve) and replacing the valve if it is not responding. The IAC valve controls the idle to the engine. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you your high engine RPM problem.

• I have a Shogun 3.2 did. The mut scanner from a friend reveals a fault code 35 and says the engine rpm at 3000 and 330 n/m.