Q: i bought a used grade a motor and was wondeing if i needed to replace the gaskets on it. 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse

i bought a grade a used motor and was wondering if i needed to replace the gaskets or if it will be fine all fluids were drained before it was placed in a warehouse.

I would recommend looking for any seals or gaskets that may be leaking before installation of the used motor since it would be easier to change the parts with engine out. If no leak is detected then they do not need to be replaced.

3. i bought a used grade a motor and was wondeing if i needed to replace the gaskets on it. 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse