Q: Q: EPS light is on

I just changed my ECU of powersteering but the steering is still hard and the EPS light is always on. What else should l change as my mechanic told me to the change the steering rack. My honda is CF3 1997 honda accord. Thanks

The EPS light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the electronic power steering system. If the power steering is hard, and the computer has been replaced then it may be possible that the issue lies elsewhere. A bad power steering servo pump, or a bad electronic rack, can both cause steering difficulty. I would recommend having the technician take a close look at the power steering rack and pumps to see if it can be determined what the issue is.

Eduardo YourMechanic

3. Q: EPS light is on