Q: Driving down road all warning lights come on then go off.

Driving down the road 35mph dashboard lights come on 3 seconds go off, engine light an oil light stay on, slow down thinking cars going to die, lights come on again go off, but engine an oil don't stay on. Pull into parking lot turn car off, let it sit 20min turned it back on an drove .5mile no lights came on, parked at work turned it off. Turned the battery on not the engine, oil light an engine light is on an not going off.

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or not pumping oil sufficiently or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. If the engine is in fact low on oil, you may notice the temperature gauge reading above normal temperatures as a result of the lack of sufficient oil in the motor. I would recommend checking the actual oil level in the motor by using the dipstick. Be sure the oil level reaches the "full" mark. If this registers as "full" then you likely have a faulty oil pressure sending unit. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may be causing your low oil pressure light to come on.

3. Driving down road all warning lights come on then go off.