Q: Coolant coming from spark plug hole

With the plugs out water splashes out if plug holes if you let it sit with the plugs in when you pull the plugs it gushes out i changed the intake gasket and still does it when you are tryin to start the truck

If coolant is getting into every plug hole, the intake manifold may have a crack, or cracks allowing that to happen. If the manifold was not checked for cracks when the intake gasket was replaced, maybe it should be taken off again and inspected. Typically there can be a crack in the thermostat housing area. While head gaskets or cracked heads are a possibility, this probably is not the case unless the engine has been badly overheated.

3. Coolant coming from spark plug hole