Q: No buS code and shaking when stopped

Noticed the no bus code and it shakes whenever stopped at a red light or when I'm slowing down.

Hi there. When the No Bus message appears in your instrument cluster, its usually an indication that there is a problem with the powertrain control module or the wiring to it. It could cause engine misfiring or a really rough idle which is likely the source of the vibration at a stop light. It’s probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete an engine idle is rough inspection to isolate the root issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. No buS code and shaking when stopped