Q: No buS code and shaking when stopped

asked by on June 17, 2017

Noticed the no bus code and it shakes whenever stopped at a red light or when I'm slowing down.

Hi there. When the No Bus message appears in your instrument cluster, its usually an indication that there is a problem with the powertrain control module or the wiring to it. It could cause engine misfiring or a really rough idle which is likely the source of the vibration at a stop light. It’s probably a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete an engine idle is rough inspection to isolate the root issue and recommend the right repairs.