Q: P2006 code - intake runner stuck closed

Hi, I checked solenoid, it works, there is vacuum, to diaphram, it works under vacuum pressure also, but when I measure the voltage coming to solenoid to was 1.6 v, does this mean ecu faulty then?

A: When you got a 1.6 volt reading from the te...

When you got a 1.6 volt reading from the test you did, this is not a normal test done for this code. Only a proper pinpoint done by a manufacturer approved test procedure would be able to diagnose the system for you and keep you from replacing the parts that are not needed.

If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will help you diagnose your trouble code and suggest a proper fix from there.