Q: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix charger system failure cane on the monitor what does that mean

asked by on December 29, 2017

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix charger system failure came on the monitor what does that mean my mileage is pretty high as well
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Chiffon. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The charging system failure warning light indicates that one of the components that make up the electrical charging system (your battery, alternator or the electrical wires connecting the two) are damaged. In most cases, it’s the alternator that triggers this warning light, but to know for certain, you’ll want to have a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection.