Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

A: To turn on or turn off the rear climate con...

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: How do I pair a phone with the voice recognition system

Your Bluetooth system can pair up to five phones. Here’s how you can pair them: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say “Pair”. 3. The system will give you...

Q: Ac not working and car overheating

The two cooling fans are controlled by a fan controller which is mounted in the center of the engine, above the radiator. The fan controller controls the fan speeds depending on the signals from the engine control module input. A...

Q: Car keeps dying even though I jump it and the battery is less than a year old

Hello. This is not caused by the battery most likely. The alternator may not be charging the battery and, after you jump start the battery, if the alternator is not recharging it, then the battery may be able to only...