Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Battery light on while driving, lost power- water pump and power steering still working

You have two serpentine belts: One for the power steering, and the other is for the a/c and alternator. You must have broke the belt to the alternator and a/c. Have the components checked to see what caused the belt...

Rpm fluctuates car will not shift out.

Hi There, Your RPM fluctuation may be a result of a faulty mass air flow sensor or idle air control valve. As a result of this, your transmission control module may have trouble indicating shift points. This may be impacted...

How do I tilt the moonroof?

The moonroof can be tilted to let in a little bit of fresh air. To tilt the moonroof, press the center of the power moonroof switch (located next to the moonroof). Press the center of the switch a second time...