Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

Q: How do I operate the manual air conditioning system?

If your car is equipped with a manual air conditioning system, it provides you with the means to keep the interior temperature at the right level for you and your passengers with relative ease. Here’s how to use the various...

Q: Drive Shaft out of balance. Negative effect

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford Explorer. The vibrating drive shaft can cause premature bearing failure in the rear end and the transmission tail shaft. You should take it to a driveshaft shop or have it serviced by...

Q: Q: How do I install the head restraints?

It is very easy to install the heat restraints after you have removed them. To do so, simply place the restraint legs into the installation holes, and push down until the restraint locks into place. Then press and hold the...