Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: Smell coming from A/C vents

Hello there, a few different items can cause this type of smell in the vehicle. The most common is the heater core, but that has already been checked. Other likely causes would be an exhaust leak, fuel leak, or something...

Q: Why don't my starter come out after I took both screws off with the wire and both bolts top and bottom

The reason the starter will not come out after you removed the two bolts is because you have three bolts that hold the starter in. There are two on the top close together and one near bottom.

Q: 2012 chrysler twn cntry wont start lightning bolt on dash

Hi Matt. Thanks for contacting us today. If you turn the key and the starter is activated, causing the engine to turn over - but it will not start, this could be due to a few different sources. Either fuel...