Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

A: To turn on or turn off the rear climate con...

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: Air conditioning has died

Hi, it sounds like it could be the pressure transducer or a leak in your A/C system.  If the transducer goes bad then it will cause the A/C not to engage. If there is a leak in the A/C system,...

Q: Blow out and leak under car.

The first thing I would recommend you do is check all your fluid levels to narrow down to the system that these parts came from. Take a sample of the fluid that leaked and note the location of the leak...

Q: Head-up display is backlit on a 2012 Chevy Malibu

The first thing you want to do is, whenever your dimmer switches, check that. A lot of times, dimmer switches burn out and they will do exactly that. You want to pray it's that, because if it's not that, you...