Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: My car starts then dies after 1-3 seconds. The AC blower runs on high even though the AC is shut off on the control panel.

For the electrical part to your vehicle, there seems to be an issue with the ground. Check all of the harnesses under the dash and check the battery cables for proper connection. For the AC blower coming on when the...

Q: How do I change the instrument cluster language?

Your instrument cluster can be displayed in three languages: English, Spanish, and French. To change the language that is shown, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel,...

Q: How do you install a child seat with a tether?

Your Accord is equipped with three anchor points above the back of the rear seat. You’ll need to remove the plastic covers to access the metal anchors, though. To install a child seat with a tether: Install the seat...