Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: Should I replace the AC pressure switch?

Hi there. Has the system been charged recently? If so, there could be too much refrigerant in the system causing the pressure valve to vent the excess pressure; the high pressure sensor is there to prevent catastrophic system failure and...

Q: Disabling the anti theft system.

Hi there. Tampering with the anti-theft system on a vehicle by anyone besides an authorized dealership is not ethical. As such, we're not able to provide you with the instructions to complete this task. You should contact a local Ford...

Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.