Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

How do I install a child seat?

It’s vital that you have your child in the right type of car seat for his or her age, height and weight. However, it’s also essential that you have the car seat secured properly in the back seat. Here’s what...

How do you use the parking brake?

Your car is equipped with a parking brake that should be used in almost all parking situations, even if you’re parking on what seems to be a flat, level surface. In addition, you’ll need to make sure you’re applying it...

If the wheel bearing is bad on an '06 Explorer, does the entire wheel hub assembly need to be replaced or just the bearing?

In your particular model vehicle, the wheel bearing comes pressed into the hub assembly. It may be possible to have the old wheel bearing pressed out and have a new bearing pressed into the hub assembly, however the machine work...