Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

Q: Q: A/C

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you have a temperature blend door that is not operating. It could be the actuator or the blend door itself. If you would like to have this verified, have a qualified...

Q: How do I adjust the front manual seats?

The front manual seats can be adjusted to give you the most comfort. Before driving, you should always adjust your seat so that it is easy for you to reach the pedals and the steering wheel. The manual seats can...

Q: Loud bang and engine shuts off

Hello. If the dealership replaced the head, belt, and associated components, the vehicle should be safe to drive. Water pump failures are actually a common occurrence on that vehicle, due to the original water pump pulleys being manufactured out of...