Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

Q: AC not taking coolant

Hey there. You may have a bad A/C compressor if you see the compressor engage but the high and low pressures stay the same. If the high pressure spikes above 300 or more, then the compressor can produce pressure but...

Q: How do I adjust the volume limiter?

When the volume limiter feature is turned on, the volume of the sound system will be limited to a safe volume. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...

Q: How do I adjust the temperature with the automatic climate control?

Both the driver and the front passenger can control their respective temperatures. To adjust either temperature, press the Temperature buttons on the corresponding side. Pressing the Up button will increase the temperature by one degree, while pressing the Down button...