Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

A: To turn on or turn off the rear climate con...

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: Air conditioning malfunction due to coolant leak - 1995 Chevrolet Beretta

Your car may have blown a headgasket during the overheating episode which is most likely the cause of this. If you would like, have a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can check out your engine for this problem,...

Q: Rear window not staying up

Hi, this could be a number of different things. I will give you a couple reasons. It could be the window regulator stopped functioning or the electrical system could have stopped working in the window motor. The fuse and wiring...

Q: there was a rattle, which just disappeared but was replaced by a catalytic converter light.... can I still drive?

I can't say with any assurance whether it's OK to drive without hearing the rattle myself. It really could be anything and I'd need more information. But I'm going to guess that your catalytic converter is coming apart on the...