Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

2013 Ford Taurus will not start, but emergency lights are flashing and I can't turn it off. Why is this?

It sounds like the alarm has been activated. When the alarm is activated it may sound the horn for the first few minutes, and then continue with the flashers after the horn stops sounding. When the alarm is activated the...

How do I turn off the wrench shaped light on the dash

You will need to have the vehicle computer scanned and diagnosed by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic that can come to you so you do not have to drive the vehicle before having the vehicle checked. The light means...

What door latch will work on my 1991 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0 engine. The original locks have been discontinued.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several options including new, used, and similar parts. You can purchase one used online or from your local junk yard depending on what you have available around you. This is usually your...

Where are the spare tire and jack?

The spare tire and jack are located in the trunk. To access them, open the trunk, remove the cargo cover (if extended), and lift up the luggage floor board.

My car gauge goes to regular temperature, there's coolant in the system, but the heater doesn't blow out hot air?

Hey there. I would check the fuse for the heater control valves first. These are solenoid-operated valves which allow or shut off hot water to the heater core. If they are not opening, there is no hot water in the...

Had oil changed, now low oil pressure light is on. No leaks or metallic noises, but hear a hissing noise near air filter

You may have a defective oil filter or have an oil pressure sensor issue. Have the oil pressure checked at the oil pressure sensor port and if it is within specifications then replace oil pressure switch and retest system for...

My car's reverse is acting as if it is in neutral.

Hi and thanks for your question. The issue is not the transmission but rather the transfer case. The low to high speed shift module on the transfer case is losing power. Check the harness to the shift module motor on...

Where is the tpms ecu module located so I can replace?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The TPMS module is located behind the left front wheel well. Beyond the wheel well you will need to locate the first body frame mount, and the module should be fastened to it or...

Does changing fuel pump from electric to mechanical cause loss of engine power?

All the Ford Focus gasoline engines have an electric fuel pump in the fuel tank and were never equipped to have a mechanical fuel pump since fuel injection systems have been used. You should be aware of any vehicle with...