Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

Q: How Much Does Using the AC Affect Fuel Economy

There are several variables that will influence the answer to that. It depends on your vehicle, how you drive, where you drive, and how hot it is outside. But there are some things that are certain: operating an A/C system...

Q: Q: Cranks but won't start.

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: Q: How do you improve the fuel economy?

The amount you have to shell out at the pump can be staggering, particularly if your car is a daily driver. Knowing how to improve your fuel economy will cut down on the shock to your bank account. Here are...