Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

3. How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

Q: What Causes a Car's AC System to Rattle When It Is Turned On?

The cause of the rattle will depend on whether it is coming from inside the car or under the hood. Typically, a rattle would be associated with the compressor and underhood components. Let’s take a look by starting under...

Q: Failed smog check - NOX value @ 15 mph too high - max 346, measured 436 (@25mph max 523, meas 411)

Hi there. NOx is produced through heat; which typically occurs when the engines fuel mixture is too lean. Lean fuel mixtures cause high NOx or nitric oxide emissions. A lean fuel condition may be due to a vacuum leak's and/or...

Q: Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed in case it is even in the way. To remove the antenna, simple grip it at the bottom and rotate it counterclockwise. To re-install the antenna, place it on the base and rotate clockwise.