Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

A: To turn on or turn off the rear climate con...

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: I am trying to recharge the refrigerant for the A/C but I have been unable to find what the pressures are supposed to be.

Hello. A/C pressure readings vary with the temperature. The A/C system should be charged by weight and not by pressure to fill it correctly. There should be a sticker located under the hood (either on the underside of the hood,...

Q: electrical grounds

The largest ground is at the negative battery terminal. If there is any corrosion here, it may cause trouble through the vehicles electrical system. The other grounds are in various locations throughout the body of the vehicle and are detailed...

Q: What are the common dash warning lights and what do they mean?

While your car has a number of essential warning lights that should trigger an immediate response, such as your Check Engine light, the Brake light, the Charging System light and the EPS light, there are other lights that indicate you...