Q: How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

How do I turn the rear climate control system on or off?

A: To turn on or turn off the rear climate con...

To turn on or turn off the rear climate control system, simply press the Rear Power button.

Q: ECM won't actuate AC relay

Your low side seems a bit high. At 120 degrees, the low side shouldn't be above 44 psi. This could be a sign there is a restriction in the low side. I have access to technician reports from around the...

Q: Light indicates transmission problem

A code scan with an advanced scan tool is required to read the codes from the transmission. The codes will then help diagnosis of the actual problem. A test drive by a technician will also aid in diagnosis. An inspection...

Q: How do I use the CD shuffle?

When the shuffle feature is turned on, the songs on the CD will play in a random order. To turn shuffle on, press the Shuffle soft key. Press the soft key a second time to turn off the shuffle feature....