Q: Why my turn signals don't work?

My rear turn signals won't work and the ones in the front do work and the rear brake lights also work and u was wondering what fuses are supposed to be replaced because I checked and replaced some. Or how can I check if the lights are burnt or not working?

If both rear turn signal lights are not working correctly, it’s most likely due to an electrical relay or fuse that supplies power to the tail lights. However, if it’s a fuse, it’s likely that the parking lights (when you turn on headlights) and/or hazard lights are also not working. It’s also possible that bulbs themselves are both burned out; but that’s highly unlikely. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a turn signals are not working inspection; so they can determine the source of your issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Why my turn signals don't work?