Q: Fuel or computer issue

I began driving. After only driving 100 yards from my house, my car died on me. I can start the vehicle and it seems to want to run but after it reaches peak rpm from the start and begins to come to an idle then the rpm continues to fall until it dies

Hey there. The problem could be a fuel-related problem but In my experience these vehicles have problems with the distributor ignition can cause loss of power. The vehicle’s computer should be scanned for trouble codes and any irregular data and fuel pressures should be checked to isolate the problem. If you would like an expert to come to your home of office to test the vehicle and diagnose the stalling problem, a certified professional from YourMechanic can assist you with this repair.

3. Fuel or computer issue