Q: Replaced master cylinder, bled all four sides pedal still goes to floor HELP 馃様

First thank you for your time. No original problem, Replaced the all calipers and when doing that didn' t close one of the valves and it leaked out and dried the master cylinder. Well I ordered another one just in case so it arrived today after 8 weeks uuugghhh and have bench bled the cylinder , test drove it pedal is going to the floor. Last night bled all 4 sides again and still no hard pedal. Any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Doing anything I can to keep from taking it to the shop.

A: If you have clean brake fluid at the wheels...

If you have clean brake fluid at the wheels after following the proper bleed sequence, I would try bench bleeding the master cylinder one more time and bleeding at the wheels afterwards.

If you still don't have a proper brake pedal, you probably have a defective master cylinder. While it doesn't happen often, it isn't unusual to get a defective part right out of the box whether new or rebuilt.

I suggest getting this checked out by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the issue with your brake pedal and help you fix it accordingly.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籗ave up to 30%