Q: Check Engine light on with a misfire in cylinder 1

The Check Engine light is on with a misfire in cylinder 1. The spark plug and coil pack has already been replaced.

Hello. Although you have just replaced the spark plug and coil pack, there could be several things going on here. It is possible that the wiring to the coil pack is broken, there could be a broken wire somewhere, or something could be wrong with the spark plug and coil pack itself. Another possibility is that the fuel injector may not be working. If cylinder 1 is bad, you may need to replace the entire engine. I recommend having a professional mechanic inspect your engine misfiring issue to determine what repairs are needed for your vehicle.