Q: Knocking noise around intake and coolant leaking

Knocking around intake manifold. Car is over heating and coolant is leaking alot from around water pump

If you have a severe coolant leak from the water pump, I would recommend replacing the water pump in order to resolve the leak prior to doing any other repairs. I say this because it is possible that the water pump could be causing the noise due to its failure and the noise simply appears to be coming from the intake. If the noise does not go away after replacing the water pump, I would recommend having the vehicle inspected by a qualified professional who is proficient in diagnosing engine noises.

3. Knocking noise around intake and coolant leaking