Q: 08 dodge charger. Abs lights come after I start driving

asked by on August 27, 2017

I came to a skid stop on a rainy night. It felt like only the front brakes engaged. Stopped at a speedway for 5 minutes. When I started the car and took off, my abs, and all brake lights came on, on my dash. I still had brakes but I drove home slowly

Sometimes after an ABS event one of the sensors may lose signal if it way damaged during the event. This will turn on the lights for the brake and ABS systems. You will need to have the system tested to get the stored codes so they can be diagnosed to find out what the problem is and possible causes of why it happened.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr