Q: My cars enginefail safe mode has activated and I am curios what I would need to check to fix this.

asked by on December 10, 2016

So far I have checked the fuses, checked the battery, and listened for the fuel pump to hear if it makes a sound and so far it's all worked was curios what else I can check so I can fix the problem.

Your engine fail safe is a protection mode so additional damage and safety is important. I would recommend having the computer scanned to see if the computer systems have set a code that needs repaired. The vehicle could go into fail safe mode for many computer failures and has to be tested to identify the needed repairs.