Q: My cars enginefail safe mode has activated and I am curios what I would need to check to fix this.

So far I have checked the fuses, checked the battery, and listened for the fuel pump to hear if it makes a sound and so far it's all worked was curios what else I can check so I can fix the problem.

Your engine fail safe is a protection mode so additional damage and safety is important. I would recommend having the computer scanned to see if the computer systems have set a code that needs repaired. The vehicle could go into fail safe mode for many computer failures and has to be tested to identify the needed repairs.

3. My cars enginefail safe mode has activated and I am curios what I would need to check to fix this.