Q: Q: Car running rough

I don't think my car is running right. There is a warning light that comes on saying Restricted Performance, and my car runs rough when it does.

When your engine computer sees a problem with a major sensor or sees that an engine is misfiring, the computer will turn on the restricted performance statement with a red or amber light. The problem may be one of several, and may limit RPM’s to less than 3000. I recommend you seek a mobile mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for you. The computer will need to be scanned for any warning lights and any codes diagnosed.

3. Q: Car running rough